[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Conversion to Portlet..Please help

Sri Kanth P do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 13 03:34:07 EDT 2010

Sri Kanth P [http://community.jboss.org/people/srikanth552] created the discussion

"Conversion to Portlet..Please help"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/537076#537076

Hi All,

I am having a simple web application which has two JSP frames. Left JSP will have a menu and right JSP will have the corresponding data which is retrieved based in the selection made in the left menu.

I want to covert this as a portlet. I came to know that the portlet doesnt support frames. Can you please help with this portlet migration.
Also based the selection in the left menu, the right frame should be loaded without page refresh( I mean like  AJAX)

Thanks and Regards,
Sri

Start a new discussion in JBoss Portal at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2011]