[jboss-user] [JCA Development] - Code generation for JBJCA

Jesper Pedersen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 13 09:23:46 EDT 2010

Jesper Pedersen [http://community.jboss.org/people/jesper.pedersen] replied to the discussion

"Code generation for JBJCA"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/537184#537184

Looks good  :)  I have placed the code generator in doc/codegenerator in the distribution as we talked about.

Next would be

* Support for adding <config-property> elements - with matching get/set/is methods
* Move text strings in the tool to a resource bundle, so they can be translated (not the generated code)
* Support for adding a header in the generated files
* Basic code formatting rules (indentation, placement of "{", ...)
* Support for an output directory

Also I think it is best to have the input on the same line as the question:

Main resource adapter package: org.jboss.jca.example.jca16annotation

Start a new discussion in JCA Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2099]