[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How to provide my own transaction to jBPM?

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 13 12:38:05 EDT 2010

Maciej Swiderski [http://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] replied to the discussion

"How to provide my own transaction to jBPM?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/537234#537234

Hi,

are you executing your process inside container?! If so perhaps you could use JTA and enlist both sessions to transaction manager.

jBPM will look up for JTA transaction inside container and if your policy is not REQUIRES_NEW it will execute all its stuff under that transaction.

HTH
Maciej