[jboss-user] [jBPM] - org.jbpm.api.JbpmException: couldn't instantiate hibernate configuration class org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration

Chaitanya Desai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 13 20:50:07 EDT 2010

Chaitanya Desai [http://community.jboss.org/people/chaitanya_d6%40yahoo.com] replied to the discussion

"org.jbpm.api.JbpmException: couldn't instantiate hibernate configuration class org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/537279#537279

Hi,
     Thanks for the reply. I am trying one of the sample codes from the examples provided within the jboss distribution and while running the examples it is giving me the error. The build.xml within the examples folder includes the jbpm.hibernate.cfg.xml in the classpath when I deploy my examples using build.xml i guess. I did not make any explicit changes into build.xml myself. However I included the required jars as specified in the user guide for jbpm 4.3 apart from changing the jboss version to 5.1.

I dont understand why is it unable to read hibernate.cfg.configuration class?
Still not working.