[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How to deploy bar files ?

henry donnell do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 14 02:53:56 EDT 2010

henry donnell [http://community.jboss.org/people/bestage] replied to the discussion

"How to deploy bar files ?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/537301#537301

Hi Maciej,

thanks for your reply. What you wrote was the same thing I expected.

My process.bar looks like this:

process.jpdl.xml
process.png
com/company/EntityClass1.class
com/company/EntityClass2.class
META-INF/    <= empty manifest file....

Now the follorwing happens:

* Application A persists serialiazable *Entity* of EntityClass1.

* Application B (admin tool) wants to load all variables and show them. It cannot deserialize my variable *Entity* but i t cannot find class EntityClass1, so it fails.

Now I have seen the class named DeploymentClassLoader which installs  the Deplyment class loader to ThreadLocal. But that doesn't seem to happen when you are working with variables. I guess this feature is used only with Activities, at least in jbpm 4.3.

Regards,