[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Error signing message: element has a relative namespace

Henrique Oliveira do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 14 06:42:17 EDT 2010

Henrique Oliveira [http://community.jboss.org/people/hnqoliveira] created the discussion

"Error signing message: element  has a relative namespace"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/537349#537349

Hi,

     I have the class extension

@XmlElement
ClassA {

}

@XmlElement
@XmlRootElement
ClassB extends ClassA {

}

ClassContainer {
     @XmlElementRef
     private ClassA classA;

}

The services are in the namespace " http://ws.services http://ws.services" and the classes are int "model.domain"

List<ClassA> getAllClasses();

List<ClassContainer> getAllClassContainer();

     The services was working before I add the ws-security.
     Now when a calling the services the following message occurs:

WSSecurityException: Error signing message: element classA has a relative namespace: ns4="model.domain"

I not found nothing in google to solve this problem.

Thanks

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]