[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache] - Custom eviction using JndiMultiplexedJBossCacheRegionFactory

gregory v do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 14 08:31:02 EDT 2010

gregory v [http://community.jboss.org/people/ducon_lajoie] replied to the discussion

"Custom eviction using JndiMultiplexedJBossCacheRegionFactory"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/537394#537394

Hi,

I'll have another look at the link you sent me, I think I had gone through it but I might have not understood it the way you have explained it.

The reason I want to use the MultiplexedCache is that it's eventually to be used on a cluster and for XA transactions and I'm pretty sure the docs were saying to use that one. The only thing I'd want to change is really the eviction policy because I'd want to configure it differently for different regions based on the deployed application (e.g. one customer would not use the same ttl for a certain region compared to another etc.).

Thanks a lot, i'll keep posting here if I can't get it to work.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Cache at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2052]