[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0 Development] - Wrong JNDI context returned from EJB

Richard Opalka do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 14 09:37:26 EDT 2010

Richard Opalka [http://community.jboss.org/people/richard.opalka%40jboss.com] replied to the discussion

"Wrong JNDI context returned from EJB"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/537414#537414

<bgeorges> ropalka: I was wondering what is happening with  https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBAS-7888 https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBAS-7888 as we still have regressions with WS
<JiraBot> [#JBAS-7888] Investigate EJB3 Injection Integration Issue [Reopened, Major, Richard Opalka]
<ropalka> bgeorges,  https://community.jboss.org/message/535366#535366 https://community.jboss.org/message/535366#535366
<ropalka> bgeorges, I'm waiting for Alessios and Carlos opinion on this topic
<bgeorges> ropalka: ok, thank you. carlo: can you have a look
<ropalka> bgeorges, However IMHO it's not a blocker for M3 release
<carlo> I don't know how a Handler is scoped.
<carlo> But JSR-250 injection happens from java:comp
<bgeorges> ropalka: that would be good, carlo: wdyt
<JiraBot> JIRA at jira.jboss.org reports that JSR-250 does not exist.  https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JSR-250 https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JSR-250
<carlo> bgeorges: okay by me
<ropalka> carlo, bgeorges If JSR 250 injection happens from java:comp only then I know how to fix it. I'll remove this handler.
<ropalka> carlo, bgeorges I'll review also JSR 250 to be 100% sure

Start a new discussion in EJB 3.0 Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2030]