[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Seam project configuration problem

nitzan tomer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 14 15:55:56 EDT 2010

nitzan tomer [http://community.jboss.org/people/nitm] created the discussion

"Seam project configuration problem"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/537503#537503

Hello all,

I checked out a seam project from a subversion repository and I'm trying to configure the properties of these projects but got stuck.
The project actually includes 4 projects: the main one, the ejb, ear and test.
I managed to configure them all except for the ear project for which I'm getting the following error:
Target runtime JBoss 5.1 Runtime is not defined.    OurProject-ear        Unknown    Faceted Project Problem

In the properties of this project, under the Server section it states: "The project is not associated with any servers." but I do not have an "add" button or a list of servers to select from.
I have a JBoss AS (5.1) server defined in the workspace and I even associated the project with the server (from within the servers view).

Any ideas on what's the problem and how I can fix it?

I'm using: eclipse 3.5.2, JBoss AS 5.1.0 and Seam 2.2.0

Thanks, Nitzan;