[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - ClassnotFoundError while trying to use wsrunclient

Viacheslav Garmash do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 14 22:19:51 EDT 2010

Viacheslav Garmash [http://community.jboss.org/people/vgarmash] replied to the discussion

"ClassnotFoundError while trying to use wsrunclient"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/537561#537561

I have a question about -classpath attribute. Today I tried to run  this command from <JBOSS_HOME>\bin folder using this syntax:

> wsrunclient.bat  -classpath D:\workspace\WebServiceClient\WebContent\WEB-INF\lib\my-ws-client.jar;D:\workspace\WebServiceClient\build\classes  com.mycompany.ws.WsClientTest

But only got this exception:
> Exception in thread  "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:  D:\workspace\WebServiceClient\build\classes
>  Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:  D:\workspace\WebServiceClient\build\classes

So it seems  like some bug in parsing value of -classpath attribute inside  wsrunclient.bat

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]