[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - JSR77 statistics available?

Mike Finn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 15 17:04:02 EDT 2010

Mike Finn [http://community.jboss.org/people/mikefinnx] created the discussion

"JSR77 statistics available?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/537834#537834

We have our own statistics collection mechanism we have been using with WAS, using the JSR77 API. As part of moving our platform to JBoss (EAP 5.0), trying to see how this can be done, but not finding any way to query the statistics data. isStatisticProvider() is false on all mbeans and no stat attribute exists.

Is this stuff programmatically accessible?

Any help appreciated.

TIA,
Mike