[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer Development] - JBoss Reflect Performance Javassist vs Introspection

Kabir Khan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 15 18:05:25 EDT 2010

Kabir Khan [http://community.jboss.org/people/kabir.khan%40jboss.com] replied to the discussion

"JBoss Reflect Performance Javassist vs Introspection"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/537846#537846

> Kabir Khan wrote:
>
> I will play with creating an asm version of that.

BTW this is only to get something up and running sometime soon, we probably should put some work into seeing what can be done to improve ClassFile.write(), and go with that in the longer term?

Start a new discussion in JBoss Microcontainer Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2115]