[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - ERROR: nor any of its super class is known to this context

Christy Christy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 16 02:55:58 EDT 2010

Christy Christy [http://community.jboss.org/people/christy] replied to the discussion

"ERROR: nor any of its super class is known to this context"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/537881#537881

Hi again!
Realy there ar no ways to solve my problem?
This is simple web-service:
@WebService()
public class SimpleWS{
@WebMethod()
     public String testObj (Object o){
       // o processing..
       return res;
}

I have custom type A. I generated client artifacts for SimpleWS web-service and when I call the testObj method, I want to transmit object of type A. And I have the error on the client side:
> javax.xml.bind.JAXBException: class esimo.ws.buoys.BuoysDetails nor any of its super class is known to this context.]
Are there really no ways to solve this? Please, help!!

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]