[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Open letter to the jBPM community

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Apr 17 09:14:48 EDT 2010

Maciej Swiderski [http://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] replied to the discussion

"Open letter to the jBPM community"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/538125#538125

Hi,

I glad to finally see some announcements about future of jBPM.
It is important to have plans as well for BPM 4.x since this is what most of people are using now and there are several pending questions that shall be answered. I assume that work on jBPM 5 will take some time till it will be released and I hope that this time gap could be filled in by continuing development of jBPM 4.x

Looking forward to public discussion on dev list.

Cheers,
Maciej