[jboss-user] Welcome to the "jboss-user" mailing list

jitesh dundas jiteshbdundas at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 10:15:40 EDT 2010

Thanks Steve ..I tried putting the libraries properly and I am quite sure
that I have done that. Still I will let you know my configuration..

 am using Richfaces 3.3.2 / jBoss 5.0 / eclipse 3.5 and JSF1.2...... BTW ,
the JSF libraries are not added as the Joss server has its own
implementation of JSF, right...Should I chaneg that.

My server runs normal JSf files properly, The issue is in running Richfaces
files..JBoss is really tricly..Tomcat gets me started in 5 minutes..

Sigh.. Thanks for the help..Will try that..Any suggestions further to my
problems Sir..If yes, please do drop me an email..
Regards,
jd