[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - session time out in j_security_check

Tridib Das do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 19 03:33:13 EDT 2010

Tridib Das [http://community.jboss.org/people/tridib197779] created the discussion

"session time out in j_security_check"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/538205#538205

Hi All,
I have customized the login as a .WAR file as a portlet in jboss portal server.
Now the login as a portlet instead of a popup.
After session time out still it is showing the default jboss pop up.
I want to redirect to my customized login page after session time out.
I can do it by modifying the server side file
\deploy\jboss-portal.sar\portal-server.war\login.jsp
but I cant touch any of the server side file.
I want to redirect the page by handling the session in my code itself.
Please suggest me the solution for that.

thanks
Tridib

Start a new discussion in JBoss Portal at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2011]