[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Decision Activity with Join finish don't work!

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 19 06:41:21 EDT 2010

Maciej Swiderski [http://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] replied to the discussion

"Decision Activity with Join finish don't work!"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/538243#538243

Hi,

Have you tried without second decision/join node? I mean have a transition directly to confirmation node? In my opinion you should not use join node without fork, since you are not splitting the execution but you choosing one of the paths.

It would be easier if you could post you process with test case here, it will simplify the investigation.

Cheers,
Maciej