[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How to use rules in JBPM-4.3

Felix Jose do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 19 10:05:09 EDT 2010

Felix Jose [http://community.jboss.org/people/FelixKJose] replied to the discussion

"How to use rules in JBPM-4.3"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/538306#538306

Hi Huisheng,
Thank you for your reply. But as I am new to JBPM, can you please give an example of using drools from JBPM.

Regarding my requirement, the main process should start the subprocess and the main process should continue execution. I am not talking about parallely executing two subprocess.
And also the main criteria is, the main process should continue processing one main task untill and unless the two subprocess done the other two tasks.
Can you please let me know about this.

Thank You very much,
Felix K Jose