[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Solution: JBPM3 and Spring Integration

Prachi Mukhija do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 20 06:25:38 EDT 2010

Prachi Mukhija [http://community.jboss.org/people/prachi.mukhija] replied to the discussion

"Solution: JBPM3 and Spring Integration"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/538451#538451

Hey,

I am involved in jBPM 3 + Spring 2,x integration since sometime now. But getting stuck up almost everywhere. Is there any complete application incl. all the classes, n jBPM definition file etc. that can be downloaded. Please help.

P.S : I have already integrated jBPM4 with Spring, but I need to move back to jBPM 3 now, and am absolutely stuck up. :(

Pls help. Thanks in advance.

Best regards.