[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer Development] - JBoss Reflect Performance Javassist vs Introspection

Kabir Khan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 21 08:34:17 EDT 2010

Kabir Khan [http://community.jboss.org/people/kabir.khan%40jboss.com] replied to the discussion

"JBoss Reflect Performance Javassist vs Introspection"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/538713#538713

The factories I created are just for unit testing, mocking the behaviour of the real one.

Anyway, I see now that DefaultClassPoolFactory is always used. It seems that the default classpool has reference to the classloader loading up /server/default/conf/bindingservice.beans which is part of the default domain which explains why the default domain is able to load up the classes.

I will try using RepositoryClassPoolFactory instead and modify AS startup as required.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Microcontainer Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2115]