[jboss-user] [jBPM] - jBPM 4 is dead?

Manuel Jordan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 21 11:33:07 EDT 2010

Manuel Jordan [http://community.jboss.org/people/dr_pompeii] replied to the discussion

"jBPM 4 is dead?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/538790#538790

Hello Alejandro

Well just few months ago I start this pretty cool journeying about learn jBPM, is very interesting and important, I have read the book
 https://www.packtpub.com/jboss-business-process-management-jbpm-developer-guide/book jBPM Developer Guide, furthermore I am Technical Review in Apress for the two last book about Spring Enterprise/Web Recipes, and we have an interesting chapter about jBPM/Spring, therefore I am really interesting in go deeper to work with jBPM

I am confuse, I wrote this post  https://community.jboss.org/thread/150967 About differences between jPDL editors jBPM  3.2.6 and 4.3, since the book written by *+Salaboy+*, use the old jBPM version and in some reply in my post said

> The GPD for jBPM4 has not finished yet.

Therefore with *4.4* the GPD would be finished?

with 4.4 and *5* future release, spring support would be still available?

Saludos desde Perú

-Manuel