[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How to integrate custom web based forms with jBPM UserTask?

Richard Gu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 22 01:41:19 EDT 2010

Richard Gu [http://community.jboss.org/people/gujade] created the discussion

"How to integrate custom web based forms with jBPM UserTask?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/538889#538889

I am pretty new to jBPM.  Currently we are trying to integrate jBPM 4.3 with our existing java web application (jsp based), using it as workflow engine.  I hope to use our existing forms engine for the serving up user task web forms.  But I don't see any easy way to thread the web form service through the chain of command.  Can anyone help with me with this problem?

Thanks,