[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How to integrate custom web based forms with jBPM TaskActivity?

Huisheng Xu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 22 01:56:25 EDT 2010

Huisheng Xu [http://community.jboss.org/people/rebody] replied to the discussion

"How to integrate custom web based forms with jBPM TaskActivity?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/538891#538891

Hi Richard,
  You are right.  jBPM 4 only provide a form-plugin to integration freemarker web form in bpm-console.  In Form plugin, bpm-console direct get process varaibles and task outcomes.

  If you want to integartion your own web form, e.g. JSP, I will suggest you only record taskId and processInstanceId in your web form, maybe use hidden input field.  Then you could invoke services provided by jBPM4 in you java class.

  I think this is the simplest solution at this moment.