[jboss-user] [jBPM] - jBPM performance v3.* verses v4.* - dbsession

Lincoln Lee do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 22 11:03:32 EDT 2010

Lincoln Lee [http://community.jboss.org/people/lincolnlee] replied to the discussion

"jBPM performance v3.* verses v4.* - dbsession"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/539051#539051

We are using hsqldb in memory mode and the performance is still bad versus version 3.* we are getting about 100 times worse performance with a flow of about 10 activities (all java methods)

 Using JProbe to see which classes are using up all the time and it is in DbSession
The time is being spend in RepositorySessionImpl.findProcessDefinitionByKey under SubProcessActivity.execute
and under EndActivity.execute( ) withDbSession.deleteProcessInstance