[jboss-user] [jBPM] - jBPM 4 is dead?

O S do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 23 10:08:37 EDT 2010

O S [http://community.jboss.org/people/gelos] replied to the discussion

"jBPM 4 is dead?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/539246#539246

"I don't understand why you would have used jBPM 4 for production  projects without realizing there is no Enterprise support for it."

Eric,

Speaking for me - we were trying to be proactive. Plans were made in June/July of 2009. jBPM v3 had an excellent track record. v4 was about to be released. It was possible to see how version 3 was progressing and make intelligent assumptions about version 4.

I still think it was a reasonable decision that used knowledge about jBoss as an organization and jBPM as a project and made intelligent projections.

What we are discovering now is that past preformance is no guarantee for future results  :)
Silly us

Sincerely,
gelos