[jboss-user] [jBPM] - self-transition to node with timer crashes in 4.3

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 23 14:22:40 EDT 2010

Maciej Swiderski [http://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] replied to the discussion

"self-transition to node with timer crashes in 4.3"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/539285#539285

Hi,

where did you find that it is going to be fixed in 5.1? I think it was not scheduled yet.

I agree with you that this is one of the basics that are must to have to be able to use process engine.

Let's vote for the issue and try to include it in 4.4 release.

Cheers,
Maciej