[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Process Variables made by Java cannot be deserialized

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Apr 25 04:27:19 EDT 2010

Maciej Swiderski [http://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] replied to the discussion

"Process Variables made by Java cannot be deserialized"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/539392#539392

Hi,

I said that hopefully it will be included in next release.
I don't know if there is any date set for 4.4 release but stay tuned for such information. It should come up quite soon, I suppose.

You can always get latest trunk version from SVN, then apply patch (it is already in jira) and build distribution.

Cheers,
Maciej