[jboss-user] [jBPM Development] - AttachmentTest failure

Huisheng Xu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Apr 25 20:31:41 EDT 2010

Huisheng Xu [http://community.jboss.org/people/rebody] replied to the discussion

"AttachmentTest failure"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/539411#539411

Hi Maciej,
  I had checked jdk-1.5.0_15 and jdk-1.5.0_22.  There is no javax.activation package in both of them.  The reason of this error is caused by activation-1.1 didn't handle byte[].  The activation-1.1.1 will check the data type, if there is a byte[], activation-1.1.1 will not find additional ContentDataHandler.

  I can't find either activation-1.1.1 or ContentDataHandler configuration for image/gif.  If you have time, could you add javax.activation.level=FINEST in the logging.properties and run AttachmentTest again, and show me the content of target/surefire-reports/org.jbpm.test.activity.mail.AttachmentTest-output.txt.  It will help me to find what I missed.  Furthermore could you show me your the result of 'java -version' and 'mvn depedency:tree'?  Thank you very much.

Start a new discussion in jBPM Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2035]