[jboss-user] [jBPM] - java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: class 'org.jboss.soa.esb.services.jbpm.actionhandlers.EsbActionHandler'. I have used jBPM -jpdl 3.2.3 suite . I am trying to run esb service in jbpm but got an error 'esbActionHandler' .Required jar files are added.java

Maurice de Chateau do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 26 10:50:22 EDT 2010

Maurice de Chateau [http://community.jboss.org/people/MohReece] replied to the discussion

"java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: class 'org.jboss.soa.esb.services.jbpm.actionhandlers.EsbActionHandler'. I have used jBPM -jpdl 3.2.3 suite . I am trying to run esb service in jbpm but got an error 'esbActionHandler' .Required jar files are added.java"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/539552#539552

Hi Sameer,

If you're using an 'ESB Service' node, an action handler is automatically added that references this class you're missing. However, this class is not part of the jBPM distribution; it's part of the JBoss ESB distribution (e.g. look at this class in the anonymous SVN repo for JBoss ESB:  http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/labs/labs/jbossesb/tags/JBESB_4_8/product/services/jbpm/src/main/java/org/jboss/soa/esb/services/jbpm/actionhandlers/EsbActionHandler.java http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/labs/labs/jbossesb/tags/JBESB_4_8/product/services/jbpm/src/main/java/org/jboss/soa/esb/services/jbpm/actionhandlers/EsbActionHandler.java).

So you'll have to include a JBoss ESB jar on your classpath to remove the exception - and at least be able to deploy your process.

Regards,
Maurice