[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - jboss AS, jboss Web and php

Peter Johnson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 28 12:51:54 EDT 2010

Peter Johnson [http://community.jboss.org/people/peterj] replied to the discussion

"jboss AS, jboss Web and php"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/540067#540067

At one time I had PHP working with JBoss AS 5.0.0. The interesting part is usually making certan that the run scripts set the proper java.library.path, and making sure that the path matches the directory structure for where the files are located.

However, ever since I ran across Quercus, I have abandoned using native PHP within JBoss AS because Quercus provides everythign I need for running PHP within JBoss AS and has many benefit above using native PHP.
 http://quercus.caucho.com/ http://quercus.caucho.com/