[jboss-user] [jBPM] - jbpm 3.2.2 on JBoss 5.1

Sebastian Schneider do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 29 14:15:50 EDT 2010

Sebastian Schneider [http://community.jboss.org/people/sebastian.s] replied to the discussion

"jbpm 3.2.2 on JBoss 5.1"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/540219#540219

I have no clue but I have a question and a proposal. Why are you using jBPM 3.2.2 although jBPM 3.2.8 is the most recent stable version? Maybe you should switch to using jBPM 3.2.8 to try this. Chances could be higher finding other people running or trying to run jBPM 3.2.28 on JBoss 5.1 than that there are chances to find other people using 3.2.2.

Just my 2 cents.