[jboss-user] [jBPM Development] - JBPM-2537

Huisheng Xu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 30 06:11:58 EDT 2010

Huisheng Xu [http://community.jboss.org/people/rebody] replied to the discussion

"JBPM-2537"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/540349#540349

Hi Sebastian,

  Because of an already fixed issue, Tom move dbSession.delete(task) from TaskActivity.signal() to TaskImpl.complete().  So if we call TaskService.completeTask()  and signal the related execution.  The task will alway be deleted before execution.signal().  So we could use it to judge who are calling signal() method.  If we can not find the task for current execution, it will be the normal way, and task had been completed normally.  If there is still a task for current execution. This task must be out of date.

  Here is the issue.

 https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBPM-2607 https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBPM-2607

  Yes, I know we still cannot tell whether there is a timerout event occurred and it is surely a design problem.  But directly add a timeout() to ExternalActivityBehaviour is not a good design, too.

Start a new discussion in jBPM Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2035]