[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Newbie is trying to make sense of AS ESB and EJB

Ian Mitchell do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 1 21:21:22 EDT 2010

Ian Mitchell [http://community.jboss.org/people/imitchell] created the discussion

"Newbie is trying to make sense of AS ESB and EJB"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/555325#555325

 Hello folks

I've been searching around for a few days now and can't find that magic document that pulls everthing together at the 10,000 foot level.

Can someone explain (or point to the documentation that explains) how AS, ESB, and EJB relate/depend on each other.  I'm not looking for an install and hello world example, I am looking for a solid "big picture" explanation of how these technologies are used together.

Thanks much!