[jboss-user] [jBPM] - JBPM 4.3 or 4.4 and LocalContainerEntityManagerFactoryBean

HuiSheng Xu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 1 22:16:03 EDT 2010

HuiSheng Xu [http://community.jboss.org/people/rebody] replied to the discussion

"JBPM 4.3 or 4.4 and LocalContainerEntityManagerFactoryBean"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/555332#555332

Hi Caine,

I am not familiar with JPA.  So I don't know how to use LocalContainerEntityManagerFactoryBean to replace LocalSessionFactoryBean.  Could LocalContainerEntityManagerFactoryBean use hibernate's *.hbm.xml to mapping entity class?

The key point is the jbpm4 using org.hibernate.Session to access Database,  So I am afraid at this moment, we couldn't use JPA directly.  Maybe someone could provide a JPA DbSession implementation to achieve this feature.

For the TransactionManager issue, I think we could use the PlatformTransactionManager which was provided by spring,  You could refer Developer Guide to get more information about how to integrate spring and jbpm-4.x

 http://docs.jboss.com/jbpm/v4/devguide/html_single/#springIntegration http://docs.jboss.com/jbpm/v4/devguide/html_single/#springIntegration