[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Manual JBoss Messaging recovery recovery

Bozhidar Batsov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 2 11:06:12 EDT 2010

Bozhidar Batsov [http://community.jboss.org/people/bozhidar] created the discussion

"Manual JBoss Messaging recovery recovery"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/555450#555450

I'm aware of the configuration changes needed to enable XA recovery for JBoss Messaging resources listed in chapter 8 of the manual (  http://docs.jboss.org/jbossmessaging/docs/userguide-1.4.0.GA/html/recovery.html http://docs.jboss.org/jbossmessaging/docs/userguide-1.4.0.GA/html/recovery.html). I was wondering however is there a manual way to trigger the recovery?

I was also wondering about some of the details of the work of the XA recovery - does recovery happen after a container crash/restart cycle? What kind of transactional problems trigger the recovery?(I'd imagine that some transactions are simply rolled back, so something should go really wrong for the recovery to kick in)

Thanks in advance for your help.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2042]