[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Server error 403 when accessing a page without access

Dwarakanathan Thiru do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 2 23:54:03 EDT 2010

Dwarakanathan Thiru [http://community.jboss.org/people/dwarak_cit] replied to the discussion

"Server error 403 when accessing a page without access"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/555540#555540

Hi All,

I have found the solution area partially. In Portal Management, we can setup how to handle errors in portal / page level.
I have also specified the redirect resource (jsp file in my case). But it still displays the default page that has been configured to show the 403 Error. How to show my customized page?

Start a new discussion in JBoss Portal at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2011]