[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache] - Jboss cache - load children nodes in memory

Alex Petre do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 3 06:21:02 EDT 2010

Alex Petre [http://community.jboss.org/people/abcd123456] created the discussion

"Jboss cache - load children nodes in memory"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/555605#555605

Hi,

I'm using Jboss cache 1.4.1.SP10 and after a server restart I want to load in memory some nodes. I only have the parent node so I try retreive the node with treecacheMbean.get(myfqn) and then call the getChildren method. However the children nodes are not loaded.

I also tried the following thing:
     - cache.getTreeCacheMBean().getCacheLoader().getChildrenNames(myFqn); - but only the leaf nodes are loaded this way.
(/abc//a/b/c//x/y/z --- for parent /a/b/c => z )

Please help me with a way to use this evicted nodes after my server restarts.

Thank you!
Alex

Start a new discussion in JBoss Cache at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2052]