[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Getting project to display in projects archive pane - JBoss Tools 3.2.0.M1 (Eclipse 3.6/Helios)

Femi Anthony do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 3 16:32:49 EDT 2010

Femi Anthony [http://community.jboss.org/people/femibyte] created the discussion

"Getting project to display in projects archive pane  - JBoss Tools 3.2.0.M1 (Eclipse 3.6/Helios)"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/555743#555743

Hi, I'm new to the JBoss Tools plugin. I have created a new project and I'd like my project to show up in the Project Archives pane in the JBoss SAerver view which is currently empty. How can I do this? Thanks for your help in advance.