[jboss-user] [jBPM] - jBPM 4.4 How can I activate the 'inactive-concurrent-root'

HuiSheng Xu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 6 02:50:04 EDT 2010

HuiSheng Xu [http://community.jboss.org/people/rebody] replied to the discussion

"jBPM 4.4 How can I activate the 'inactive-concurrent-root'"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/556187#556187

Hi Kevin,

Could you show us an example with one branch of execution got error?  Basicly I believe we shouldn't set an inactive state by execution by hand.  So if there is some problems on fork execution, it is better to find a way to sovle this issue except to let people change the state of execution by  hande.  Thank you very much.