[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Problem running ejb3 tutorial examples

eivind hognestad do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Aug 7 05:23:51 EDT 2010

eivind hognestad [http://community.jboss.org/people/ehognestad] replied to the discussion

"Problem running ejb3 tutorial examples"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/556335#556335

Hi Jaikiran, I don't know if you discovered any possible solutions to my problem, but I tried to run the tutorials with ant, and THAT worked, so it seems like there is something wrong with the maven way of running the examples (in my computer that is).

Maybe that helps in trying to find the problem?

Eivind

Start a new discussion in EJB 3.0 at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2029]