[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - EJB 3.0 Stateless session bean - How to configure min pool

Chetan Aggarwal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Aug 7 14:10:43 EDT 2010

Chetan Aggarwal [http://community.jboss.org/people/chetan_aggarwal_in] created the discussion

"EJB 3.0 Stateless session bean - How to configure min pool"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/556352#556352

Hi,

I am using JBoss 4.2.2 and EJB 3.0. I observe that my stateless session beans are getting started (means post construct getting called) when a client request comes.

I want that my SSBs should get created at server startup time and in SSB, there should be minimum number of SSBs.

Please suggest.

Thanks and Regards
Chetan

Start a new discussion in EJB 3.0 at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2029]