[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Jboss Not Starting

Kasun Pathirana do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 11 06:10:09 EDT 2010

Kasun Pathirana [http://community.jboss.org/people/kazsa] created the discussion

"Jboss Not Starting"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/556832#556832

Hi people,

I am having a problem with starting the Jboss server from eclipse galelio. After I deploy the .war file, and starts the server, it comes to the line below and times out.

14:55:27,715 INFO  [Server] JBoss (MX MicroKernel) [4.2.2.GA (build: SVNTag=JBoss_4_2_2_GA date=200710221139)] Started in 52s:767ms

But it does not show that the server is started and times out and gives a popup window. Can anyone help me with this?

cheers.

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]