[jboss-user] [jBPM] - BPMN 2.0 modeling with Signavio/jBPM

HuiSheng Xu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 12 20:02:16 EDT 2010

HuiSheng Xu [http://community.jboss.org/people/rebody] replied to the discussion

"BPMN 2.0 modeling with Signavio/jBPM"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/557193#557193

Hi Patricia,

Glad to see that you have interesting about this feature.

The RulesActivity in jPDL used Drools as the business rule engine,  we could put some facts in it,  when it finished calculation, will put the result to a process instance variable.  I think it could be not hard to move this feature from jPDL to BPMN2.