[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - getting $proxy58 or $proxy66 while accessing ejb from jsp in jboss 4.2.1.GA

Deepanjan ghosh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 15 12:10:18 EDT 2010

Deepanjan ghosh [http://community.jboss.org/people/learnjava1974] created the discussion

"getting $proxy58 or $proxy66 while accessing ejb from jsp in jboss 4.2.1.GA"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/557434#557434

I am working with eclipse 3.4.1 and JBOSS 4.2.1.GA ..... my bean is deployed properly as I am able to call it from application client but when I am try to do the same for web application having index.jsp with the following content its giving me *proxy error.

I included the information of the EJB in my web application so that I get Calculate interface in my web application by right click on the web project , then preferences and then clicking *Java EE Module dependencies*. It didnt work
I *even copied the Calculate.java* which is the interface into my web application but it never worked.

<%Context jndiContext = new InitialContext();
Object ref = jndiContext.lookup("CalculateBean/remote");
cts.Calculate c=(cts.Calculate)ref;
out.println(c.add(4,5)); %>Please can anyone help me out with this........thanx in advance

Start a new discussion in EJB 3.0 at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2029]