[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache] - JBoss Cache as a standalone service

Navin Surtani do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 18 10:33:47 EDT 2010

Navin Surtani [http://community.jboss.org/people/navssurtani] replied to the discussion

"JBoss Cache as a standalone service"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/557950#557950

I may not be understanding your problem properly. I am on the #infinispan channel on FreeNode IRC. I have a feeling it would be a lot easier if we just spoke in real time and I can help you out where possible.

I think that if you have a CacheManager instance in each app with the same cache name (String) registered to each CM; your caches will be synchronised. This will work as long as long as you use the *same* configuration for each Cache instance.

But again, we could be barking up the wrong tree if I don't understand your problem properly. So, if you could find me on IRC would be great. I'm generally online from about 0900GMT up until 1800GMT roughly.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Cache at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2052]