[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Websphere to JBoss 5.1.0 migration

Sanya Kapoor do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 19 18:05:54 EDT 2010

Sanya Kapoor [http://community.jboss.org/people/jbossuser200] created the discussion

"Websphere to JBoss 5.1.0 migration"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/558233#558233

Hi,
I am migrating from Websphere 6.0 to Jboss5.1.0 on Windows. In Websphere we define the properties file in admin console, through Name space binding,( we define the name in namespace (abc.properties), and it's location in the workspace(..\WebContent\WEB-INF\abc.properties) in the admin console;thus we configure a name binding of constant string value,
and then in the code we do the JNDI lookup to access that file.

I was wondering if we can do anything similar in JBoss.

Thanks.