[jboss-user] [jBPM Development] - migrate jbpm 3.1.3 to jbpm 4.4

Guillaume Leblond do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 20 10:30:12 EDT 2010

Guillaume Leblond [http://community.jboss.org/people/gul2] created the discussion

"migrate jbpm 3.1.3 to jbpm 4.4"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/558353#558353

Good  Morning,

Our  development environment is composed by a Jboss 5,  Jbpm 3.1.3 and we use ejbs 2.1.  We wanted to upgrade our JBPM from 3.1.3 to  the new 4.4 but it seems to be very complicated.  There are no migration tools  available and as you know the project has been completely  revised.

I have a few  questions about this:

Do you know if an existing migration tool could help  us?

Nowadays, we have 500 ejbs and 75 JBPM  processes.   Is this migration mandatory  for the future of our program?

What could be  the cost of this migration?

Can we expect a  performance improvement?

I look forward to hearing form  you.
Best regards.

GUL

Start a new discussion in jBPM Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2035]