[jboss-user] [JCA] - Funtionality of metadata "type-mapping" in creation of da TX Datasource

Daniel Felipe Posada Valencia do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Aug 21 11:54:46 EDT 2010

Daniel Felipe Posada Valencia [http://community.jboss.org/people/afthala] created the discussion

"Funtionality of metadata "type-mapping" in creation of da TX Datasource"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/558451#558451

Hi !
I have a Jboss 4.0.5 GA.
I create a TX Datasource that conect to a DB SQL Server 2008, but I  didn't modify the metadata "type-mapping" of "MS SQLSERVER2005" to "MS  SQLSERVER2008" (Although neither is explicit that "type-mapping" in the  file standardjbosscmp-jdbc.xml).
What may happen with this conection ? Is the metadata  "type-mapping" necesary for the correct conection ?
Thanks,

Start a new discussion in JCA at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2098]