[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache] - How to do jboss caching

Navin Surtani do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 23 05:48:33 EDT 2010

Navin Surtani [http://community.jboss.org/people/navssurtani] replied to the discussion

"How to do jboss caching"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/558545#558545

Apologies for the late reply Amol.

I would greatly discourage you from still wanting to use JBoss Cache. Can you explain your use case please?

Infinispan has a TreeCache implementation which basically provides the same API as JBoss Cache but works a lot, lot faster under the hood. You can search for our wiki and find the numbers to see for yourself.

I appreciate that you think that JBoss Cache is a good option - while it is - but Infinispan is something that is tonnes better and pretty much all of the devs here would prefer you use that as opposed to JBoss Cache.

Thanks,
Navin.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Cache at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2052]