[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache] - How to do jboss caching

Navin Surtani do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 25 08:42:09 EDT 2010

Navin Surtani [http://community.jboss.org/people/navssurtani] replied to the discussion

"How to do jboss caching"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/558957#558957

If you have configured Infinispan via xml already then you shouldn't need to do anything programatically. Just do something like: -

EmbeddedCacheManager cacheManager = new DefaultCacheManager(persistence.xml);

Cache cache = cacheManager.getCache();

And that should do it for you.

Well what you can do is get all the keys in the cache as a set - there's an API method on that. From there you can get hold of the values in the cache that you need. Simply put: - cache --> getKeys() --> {I can now get all the values that I'd require}.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Cache at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2052]